Bring the Christmas magic to your home with our cute Boy Elf !
Directly from the North Pole, our Christmas Elf Boy with Magical Reward Kit will surely make your Christmas time exciting !
A friendly face, a festive outfit, long legs and mischievously long arms - our Limited Edition Christmas Elf Boy is perfectly designed for lots of fun and games!
Our Boy Elf finds it easy get up to mischief (the arms are long enough to reach around things and his hands velcro together)!
With a sweet little face and dinky dungarees, we know the Christmas Boy Elf will be loved by your kids.
Where the real magic happens is in the Magical Reward Kit. This unique Christmas set is a magical package to promote good behaviour in the run up to the Big Day. Designed for families with up to two siblings, all of the items in our Christmas kit can be shared. Plus, we have included two Letters to Santa and two Nice List Certificates, so you can personalise these for each child.
Our Magical Reward Kit is full of fun to help you bring the magic of a Christmas Elf Toy to life!
Our unique Christmas kit includes:
- Christmas Boy Elf Toy - a limited edition Christmas Boy Elf Toy, our own unique design, approx. 28cm tall.
- An Arrival Letter from Santa - straight from the North Pole! This explains why your Elf toy is here. The Arrival Letter is designed so you can personalise it with your child's name.
- Mini Elf Report Cards - report cards for good behaviour. We have also included two Naughty List warning cards, just in case you need them. Use these as you see fit.
- 2 x Letter to Santa Templates - have some fun writing to the Big Man himself with this official North Pole Correspondence. We have included a space for drawing Santa a picture too.
- 2 x Official Nice List Certificates - with space to personalise the certificate with your child's name. Plus, you can add a description of exactly what they have achieved.
- Christmas Reward Chart & a Sheet of Elf Stickers - personalise the chart with your child's name and choose tasks you would like them to try. Ideal for household chores, tidying, reading, kindness or potty training. A fun way to reward good behaviour every day.
- Beware of the Elf Sign & Santa Please Stop Here Sign - just a bit of fun for your door to warn guests! Warm them you have a Mischievous House Elf!
- Departure Letter – from the Boy Elf, thanking you for your hospitality. Perfect to leave out on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning when your Elf toy has departed.
- A Thank You Postcard - you can send to your children, from your Boy Elf. Perfect for in January to thank them for looking after their Christmas Elf Toy. A lovely magical reminder of the fun they have had!
Realize your child's dream of its own Elf!
This is great familiar set for Christmas time - it makes fun and magic !