Noble Fir Christmas Tree - 6ft (1.8 m)
- A lovely style of tree - the combination of different branch materials and the number of tips makes for a very realistic look
- Just add some lights and decorations for a wonderful Christmas display
- Noble Fir Christmas Tree - 6ft (1.8 m) has amazing, natural look and touch
- Full shaped, has 1564 tips with a base width of 132cm
- Made from both PE and PVC for a realistic look with excellent durability
- Quick & easy assembly with a 3 section, hinged design
- Suitable for indoor use
- Fire retardant
- Sturdy metal stand included
Artificial trees are extremely versatile and achieve a realistic look by fluffing the trees branches and tips into position. Moving the tips and branches, builds out the look of the tree giving it plenty of body. Like the hair on a wet fluffy dog, at first look the tree won't have much body, but as you begin to move branches and tips into place you'll see a magic transformation take place. If you've never done it before there are many youtube guides which show how to do it - once you get into a rhythm you'll quickly work out what to do.
Depending on the size of the tree it will take 15-30 minutes to get it looking it's best - well worth it given how realistic a well prepared artificial tree can look these days and very straight forward. When you've finished for Christmas you'll once again need to fold down the tips and branches, which should be a much faster job and means you'll be able to pack the tree back into it's original box for safe storage till the next year.