Oxford Fir Christmas Tree 6ft (1.8 m)
- Instantly feel that Christmas has arrived, with this wonderful Christmas tree.
- Standing at 6ft with a base diameter of 127 cm the 1029 tips give it a full shaped, realistic look
- Made from a combination of PVC and PE for a realistic, durable look
- Self-assembly, easy storage with hinged design
- Suitable for indoor use
- Fire retardant
- Metal stand included (45 cm width)
Artificial trees are extremely versatile and achieve a realistic look by fluffing the trees branches and tips into position. Moving the tips and branches, builds out the look of the tree giving it plenty of body. Like the hair on a wet fluffy dog, at first look the tree won't have much body, but as you begin to move branches and tips into place you'll see a magic transformation take place. If you've never done it before there are many youtube guides which show how to do it - once you get into a rhythm you'll quickly work out what to do.
Depending on the size of the tree it will take 15-30 minutes to get it looking it's best - well worth it given how realistic a well prepared artificial tree can look these days and very straight forward. When you've finished for Christmas you'll once again need to fold down the tips and branches, which should be a much faster job and means you'll be able to pack the tree back into it's original box for safe storage till the next year.