Oxford Fir Christmas Tree 8ft (2.4 m)
- Standing at a majestic 8ft, this is a premium quality tree with a lovely realistic look
- Just add some decorations and lights for a fantastic looking Christmas tree
- With 2149 tips and a base diameter of 142cm this tree has a huge presence
- Oxford Fir Christmas Tree 8ft (2.4 m) has natural look and touch, is full shaped
- Made from a combination of PE and PVC for a realistic look with great durability
- Quick & easy assembly with hinged design
- Suitable for indoor use
- Fire retardant
- Metal stand included
Artificial trees are extremely versatile and achieve a realistic look by fluffing the trees branches and tips into position. Moving the tips and branches, builds out the look of the tree giving it plenty of body. Like the hair on a wet fluffy dog, at first look the tree won't have much body, but as you begin to move branches and tips into place you'll see a magic transformation take place. If you've never done it before there are many youtube guides which show how to do it - once you get into a rhythm you'll quickly work out what to do.
Depending on the size of the tree it will take 15-30 minutes to get it looking it's best - well worth it given how realistic a well prepared artificial tree can look these days and very straight forward. When you've finished for Christmas you'll once again need to fold down the tips and branches, which should be a much faster job and means you'll be able to pack the tree back into it's original box for safe storage till the next year.